Highlights from ASH 2012, Atlanta
The American Society of Hematology (ASH) 54th Annual Meeting was held on 8-11 December 2012. In the following series of short films, Finbarr Cotter (Barts Cancer Institute, London, and Editor-in-Chief of the British Journal of Haematology) is joined in Atlanta by experts in the fields of malignancy, red cells and coagulation, to discuss their presentations and some of the highlights from the conference.
Click on the links below
- Lymphoma — Andrew Davies, Andrew Evens, John Gribben
- Myeloma — Paul Richardson, Graham Jackson
- GAUDI study — Martin Dyer
- CLL treatment in the elderly — Stephen Mulligan
- Deborah Rund and Finbarr Cotter discuss
the highlights around managing red-cell disease
- Platelets — Adrian Newland
- Paediatric haematology — Angela Thomas
- Thrombosis and haemostasis — David Keeling
This resource has been supported by a grant from Roche Products Limited. The resource has been independently created and Roche Products have had no input into the content.